Reasons for bad in plastic mold processing
1. Dent. The causes of dents are:
1) Insufficient cooling of the mold, insufficient cooling time will cause serious deformation.
2) This situation can also occur when the internal pressure of the mold is insufficient.
3) The thickness of each part of the product is different. In this case, the overall treatment method: reduce the barrel temperature and mold temperature, force cooling in the place where the dent is generated, fill the flow edge with the dent, and control the difference in the thickness of the designed product.
2. Products are whitened. The causes of product whitening are as follows.
1) Excessive pressure.
2) Poor demoulding. In this case, the overall treatment method: when designing plastic molds, it is necessary to pay attention to the slope of the mold release. When making the mold, the cavity of the mold should be kept clean, and the injection pressure should be immediately reduced in real-time processing.