1. Two sets of mold embryos, the respective molding structures are more common: the front mold is the same, the rear mold is different (the second mold embryo is rotated 180 degrees). Note: There are certain techniques for fixing the mold on the injection molding machine; first fix one set and then fix the other set, mainly adjust the moving mold part of the other set (the code mold must be received with screws, and the code is generally not available). High requirements on flange size.
2. Side nail: There is no partial guide post.
3. The precision of the mold embryo is high, and it is generally shipped from Guangdong (more use of Futeba mold embryo).
4. Molding requirements: (1) primary glue, (2) secondary glue, (3) pre-pressing, (4) avoiding air; shrinkage does not need to be considered (about 2MM after general product glue).
Note for two-color molds:
- (1) The guide bush of the mold base guide column must be symmetrical from top to bottom, left and right, and the front and rear molds should be symmetrical.
- ⑵The rear mold should rotate 180 degrees, and the front mold should not move.
- (3) The product pitch must be based on the pitch of the nozzle of the injection molding machine. The pitch of the nozzle of the two-color injection molding machine in some foreign countries is adjustable, some is not adjustable, and the domestic is not.
- ⑷Two independent ejection systems, as well as two top sticks. The two products of the back mold are the same, and the thimble is the same. It is a rotation relationship, and it must not be made into a translation relationship.
- ⑸The thimble plate can only be reset with a spring, and it cannot be reset with screws, because the rear mold has to rotate.
- ⑹The side lock must be on the four sides of the center of the mold, and the front and rear molds are symmetrical, otherwise the rear mold will not align with the front mold after rotating 180.