- 1. When using forming plastic molds, CNC punching machines are strictly forbidden to punch without plates, and the molds cannot be empty. At the same time, the tightness of the locking screws must be checked frequently, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the CNC punching machine and the forming mold.
- 2. The molding direction of the molding die should be selected as much as possible to avoid the deformation of the product caused by the collision of the formed shape with the steel balls on the worktable.
- 3. The closing height and punching stroke of each CNC punching machine are different, so each set of molding die must be adjusted to the shortest upper die when it is used for the first time, and it should not be used directly on another punching machine. Avoid damage to machine tools and molds.
- 4. The lower mold of the upward forming mold is usually higher than the standard lower mold, so the punching mold station next to it should not be used as much as possible to avoid indentation of the plate. When the molding mold is not in use, please remove the oil and store the mold cabinet Inside, to prevent mold damage caused by rust and dust.
- 5. Micro-distance adjustment is required for the full molding of the mold, and the operator must be patient and careful in this process. The fine-tuning methods are:
a. The stroke of the punch of the numerical control punch is not adjustable, and only the height of the die strike head component can be adjusted;
b. The stroke of the numerical control punch is adjustable, and the machine parameters can be modified to meet the requirements only during programming;
c. When adjusting large distance, please adjust the height of the die head assembly.
6. For molds with high forming or non-conventional forming, please do a good job of lubricating on both sides of the sheet to enhance the fluidity of the sheet during forming and reduce the chance of sheet rupture.
- 7. Be sure to use the forming die processing program when programming, and reserve enough unloading time when programming, and put the punch speed to the slowest, low speed impact, so that the formed material has enough time to separate from the mold to avoid sheet Deformation and forming position deviation.
- 8. The forming position of the sheet is as far away as possible from the clamps and punching parts, and the forming of the sheet is completed at the end of the stamping process as much as possible.
- 9. The use of other forming dies around the high forming dies, or standard punching dies, will cause the sheet to deform.
- 10. There is a phenomenon that the high-molding mold has scratches and collisions on the plate to cause deformation. Place a ball on the two sides of the high-molding mold to assist the transition to avoid this problem.
You Might Also Like
The diversity of CNC prototype model processing methods? Do you know the CNC prototype model? The following Pingte precision hardware...
In daily life, how to distinguish between good and bad plastic mold is indeed a problem, especially when remotely controlling...
Mold trial is an important step that must be passed after the completion of plastic mold manufacturing. Various problems will...
How to prevent damage during plastic mold machining? To prevent damage, we have to improve our own strength. If there...