Plastic mold manufacturers know that plastic molds generally fall into five categories, namely: punching and shearing molds, zigzag molds, drawing molds, forming molds, and shrinking molds.
- 1. Punching and shearing die: the operation is completed by the shearing effect. The commonly used methods include shearing die, blanking die, punching die, trimming die, edge die, punching die and punching die.
2. Zigzag mold: It is to bend the flat blank into a shape from a point of view. Depending on the shape, accuracy and production volume of the part, there are many different molds, such as general zigzag die, cam zigzag die, curling Die, arc zigzag die, bending punching die and bending die, etc.
3. Drawing mold: Drawing plastic mold is to make flat blank into seamless container with bottom.
4. Forming die: refers to the use of various partial deformation methods to change the shape of the blank. The methods include convex forming die, curling edge forming die, necking forming die, hole flange forming die, and round edge forming die.
5. Shrinking die: It uses strong pressure to make the metal blank flow and deform and become the required shape. Its varieties include extrusion die, embossing die, embossing die, and end pressure die.