In recent years, the level of software upgrades has greatly improved the efficiency of mold design. However, there is still a long way to go from a mold drafter to a real mold designer. The mold structure is an important threshold that the mold design must cross. How can a product be realized in the mold structure? This is the first condition for the establishment of the mold. All other problems are after the mold structure.
a.Accept the assignment
- 1. Specification or technical requirements of plastic parts.
- 2. Production output.
- 3. The drawings of the formal parts that have been approved, and indicate the transparency and brand of the plastic.
- 4. Samples of plastic parts.
b. Analyze, collect and digest the original data, collect and sort out the relevant molding technology, molding equipment, part design, mechanical processing and special processing data for use in the design of plastic molds.
c. Select the molding equipment to design the plastic mold according to the type of molding equipment. You must be familiar with the specifications, characteristics and performance of various molding equipment.
d, determine the molding method to determine whether to use injection, extrusion, or pressing.
Usually the plastic mold design task book is proposed by the plastic parts engineer according to the forming plastic part task book. The plastic mold design engineer designs the plastic mold based on the forming plastic part task book and the plastic mold design task book.
Assuming that the injection mold is to be installed on the injection machine, the specifications and performance of the injection machine owned by the plastic mold user are not exactly the same. Therefore, we must master the following aspects:
- 1. Specifications related to molding capacity, specifically plasticizing capacity, clamping force, injection capacity, injection pressure, and injection rate.
- 2. The size specifications of the plastic molds for installation, including the size of the mounting table, the arrangement and specifications of the mounting screw holes, the mold opening distance, the distance between the tie bars, the minimum closing height of the plastic mold, the form of the ejection device Nozzle specifications and plastic mold clamping method, etc .;
- 3. Auxiliary devices, including temperature adjustment device, pickup device, hydraulic pressure or air pressure, etc. It is also necessary to estimate the size and shape of the plastic mold and determine whether the plastic mold is used and installed on the selected injection machine.
- 5. Requirements on production capacity and efficiency Usually users put forward requirements on the service life of the mold, such as the total number of injections. Design engineers can use long-life molds or small batch simple mold structures according to user requirements.
Seeing that the injection molding machine has such a complicated composition, do you think the working principle of the injection molding machine is also very complicated? In fact, the working principle of the injection molding machine is actually very simple. It is very similar to the working principle of the syringe used for injection in hospital.