- (1) The finished product drawing of the mold product must be multiplied and shrunk, mirror the finished product image once, delete the lines that do not belong to the front mold to the rear mold, and delete the lines that do not belong to the rear mold.
- (2), the finished mold should follow the principle of split
The finished product of the mold is symmetrical. If the finished product of the mold is not divided, it is likely to be wrong when processing in the workshop.
- (3) For the pillow position of the finished mold, the pillow position must be avoided from entering the water. If it cannot be avoided, add the iron nozzle.
- (4) 12-20mm between the finished products of the mold, in special cases, it can be 3mm. When entering the water for diving, there should be sufficient diving position, the margin is related to the storage of the product.
- (5) When there are multiple inner mold materials, the size of the inner mold materials shall not exceed 200 × 200mm.
All posts byPlastic Mold
You Might Also Like
The advantages and disadvantages of 3D printing prototype spray paint and UV highlight treatment
In the process of making 3D printing models, some products with high appearance requirements often need to be spray painted...
Factors affecting the price of beryllium copper
International economic situation. The correlation between the commodity market and the economic situation is obvious, especially as the world economy...
How to determine the thickness of aluminum alloy die castings
In the design process of aluminum alloy die castings, many customers are uncertain about the thickness of aluminum alloy die...
Precision CNC machining manufacturers explain how CNC CNC lathes are processed
According to the introduction of precision CNC machining manufacturers, the large-scale CNC machining parts are made of bar materials, and...
Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould
Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould Nowadays, more and more beryllium copper mold materials have...