- (1). Make master mold and parting board, master mold can be made by RP or CNC.
- (2), coat a thin layer of release agent on the surface of the master mold
- (3) Place the surface of the female mold and the parting plate in the frame.
- (4) Set a cooling tube near the mother mold in the frame.
- (5) Pre-mixed finely ground aluminum powder, two-component thermosetting epoxy resin, and exhausted in a vacuum to remove air bubbles.
- (6) Under the vacuum state, the mold material is poured on the outside of the mother mold and cured.
- (7) Turn the master mold upside down on the fully cured mold, remove the parting board, and apply the mold release on the previously cured mold on the reverse side of the master mold.
All posts byPlastic Mold
You Might Also Like
The advantages and disadvantages of 3D printing prototype spray paint and UV highlight treatment
In the process of making 3D printing models, some products with high appearance requirements often need to be spray painted...
Factors affecting the price of beryllium copper
International economic situation. The correlation between the commodity market and the economic situation is obvious, especially as the world economy...
How to determine the thickness of aluminum alloy die castings
In the design process of aluminum alloy die castings, many customers are uncertain about the thickness of aluminum alloy die...
Precision CNC machining manufacturers explain how CNC CNC lathes are processed
According to the introduction of precision CNC machining manufacturers, the large-scale CNC machining parts are made of bar materials, and...
Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould
Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould Nowadays, more and more beryllium copper mold materials have...