- One: Check whether the plastic is correct;
- Two: The cleaning of the material tube should be thorough to prevent the bad degumming material or miscellaneous material from being injected into the mold
- Three: Adjust the pressure and injection volume in order to produce a finished product with a satisfactory appearance. However, no flash is allowed.
- Four: Wait patiently until the machine and mold stabilize
- Five: The time for the screw to advance should not be shorter than the time for the gate plastic to solidify
- Six: Measure continuous samples and record their important dimensions
- Seven: Compare the measured dimensions of the mold samples
- Eight: The processing time of plastic mold processing is longer to stabilize the temperature of the melted glue and the temperature of the hydraulic oil
- Nine: individual corrections, it may be possible to readjust the mold filling rate and mold temperature in order to improve its uniformity
- Ten: Check and modify the faults of the injection machine in order to obtain products that meet the quality standards.
All posts byPlastic Mold
You Might Also Like
The advantages and disadvantages of 3D printing prototype spray paint and UV highlight treatment
In the process of making 3D printing models, some products with high appearance requirements often need to be spray painted...
Factors affecting the price of beryllium copper
International economic situation. The correlation between the commodity market and the economic situation is obvious, especially as the world economy...
How to determine the thickness of aluminum alloy die castings
In the design process of aluminum alloy die castings, many customers are uncertain about the thickness of aluminum alloy die...
Precision CNC machining manufacturers explain how CNC CNC lathes are processed
According to the introduction of precision CNC machining manufacturers, the large-scale CNC machining parts are made of bar materials, and...
Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould
Talking about the Application of Beryllium Copper in Plastic Mould Nowadays, more and more beryllium copper mold materials have...