Moulds are the mother of industry. It is precisely because of the existence of molds that commodities can be reproduced in large quantities. Injection molds have become an increasingly widely used part of the mold field. Injection mold factories need to be involved in the production of injection molds. Only a variety of precision equipment can finally produce a set of injection molds. What equipment do ordinary injection mold plants have?
- Milling machine: a machine tool that processes a variety of surfaces on a workpiece with a milling cutter; a milling machine can perform milling, drilling, and boring operations on the workpiece.
- Drilling machine: a machine tool that uses a drill to process holes in a workpiece. The drilling machine has a simple structure and relatively low machining accuracy. It can drill through holes and blind holes, replace special tools, and can expand, countersink, ream holes or tapping.
- Lathe: A machine tool that turns a rotating workpiece with a turning tool. On the lathe, drills, reamers, reamers, taps, die and knurling tools can also be used for corresponding processing.
- Large water mill: Rotate the grinding workpiece with the grinding wheel to make it reach the required flatness. According to the shape of the table, it can be divided into two types: rectangular table and round table. The main parameters of the rectangular table surface grinder are the width and length of the table The main parameter of the round table surface grinder is the diameter of the worktable. According to different shafts, it can be divided into horizontal shaft and vertical shaft grinder. Because of the large amount of heat generated during the work, a large amount of coolant (generally water and sometimes oil) is used, so it has won the reputation of a large water grinder.
- CNC machining center: cnc machining center is a CNC machine tool controlled by a CNC system. It can process very complicated and difficult workpieces, which is incomparable with ordinary ordinary machine tools, and the effect of processing workpieces is very good and the efficiency is very high. It can complete all operations after the workpiece is clamped once, because the CNC machining center comes with a tool magazine, which can complete automatic tool change.
- Electrical Discharge Machining is a mechanical processing equipment, mainly used for electrical discharge machining. It is widely used in the manufacture of various metal molds and mechanical equipment. It is a special processing method that uses electrical erosion generated by pulse discharge between two electrodes immersed in the working fluid to etch conductive materials.
- Wire Electrical Discharge Machining, which belongs to the field of electrical machining, was studied by the couple of the former Soviet Union Lazarenko when the switch contacts were damaged by spark discharge corrosion, and found that the instantaneous high temperature of the electric spark can melt and oxidize local metals Corroded away, thus initiating and inventing the method of EDM. The wire cutting machine was also invented in the former Soviet Union in 1960. China is the first country to be used for industrial production.