ABS resin refers to acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer. ABS is an acronym for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. It is a thermoplastic polymer material with high strength, good toughness and easy processing.
It is used to prepare various parts such as instruments, electrical appliances, electrical appliances and machinery. ABS resin can be blended with various resins to form a blend.
First, the overall performance is relatively good: high mechanical strength; strong impact resistance, will not decline rapidly at low temperatures; notch sensitivity is good; good creep resistance, will not decline rapidly when the temperature rises; there is a certain table
- 1.Surface hardness, scratch resistance; good wear resistance, low friction coefficient;
- 2. Good electrical performance, less affected by temperature, humidity and frequency changes
- 3. Low temperature resistance up to -40 ℃.
- 4. Acid, alkali, salt, oil, water;
- 5. The surface decoration of the products can be done by painting, printing, electroplating, etc .;
- 6. Small shrinkage and wide molding process range.