PTJ Mold was founded in 2004 and has 13 years of experience in the injection mold industry. It is an integrated manufacturer of mold opening and injection molding. How should we standardize the operation when molding injection products?
“Product quality is everyone’s responsibility” High-quality products are produced and managed. The two are in the same relationship, and neither is indispensable. The goal is excellent quality, customer satisfaction, and a pass rate of more than 98% for one-time molding. To achieve this goal, all employees must improve quality awareness and work responsibility, and do all tasks as required.
- 1. When the product is tested, the machine should be adjusted with reference to the process parameters in the “Forming Process Record Sheet”, and the mold-opening model must be confirmed by QC (Quality Inspector) before mass production.
- 2. When starting the machine, the operator must ask the management or quality inspector about the start-up requirements, quality requirements, cnc machining requirements, packaging requirements, etc. and precautions of the product. It is strictly forbidden to start the operation without being familiar with the product quality standards.
- 3. The operator must strictly abide by the requirements of the “Operation Instructions” to control the product quality when starting up, and cannot put unqualified products into the finished product box.
- 4. The operator shall conduct self-inspection on the appearance quality of each mold product on time, and notify the management personnel to improve if any problems are found.
- 5. Keep the work surface clean and tidy, handle the product gently, and place the product surface up when checking to prevent scratches.
- 6. The cutting nozzle should be operated carefully, the nozzle position should be cut flat, and be careful not to cut or damage the product. Be careful to roll the burrs around the product with a copper rod or ejector rod, not too much force, and evenly, to prevent bumps or scratches on the product.
- 7. If defective products are found in production, they should be publicly placed and distinguished in time, and clearly marked, inform the foreman, and arrange for rework in time when the foreman needs it.
In fact, when producing products, we need more care and conscientiousness of our operators, so as to ensure the qualified rate of products!