Prototype processing can well reflect the designer’s creativity. Such as the structure and appearance of the prototype, the prototype model has greatly shortened the time to market the product. Its manufacturing is ahead of time. You can use samples to promote the mall before the mold is developed. Preparation for production and early market occupation.
Prototype model making occupies a very important part in the entire industrial design system. It is the verification of the appearance and thinking of industrial design, as well as the verification of the feasibility of structural engineering design. It is an indispensable verification link. R & D enterprises need to make a prototype model after the product drawing design is completed. The main production methods of plastic prototype processing are CNC processing, laser rapid prototyping and silicone mold.
cnc hand board processing: It is the main processing method in the hand board industry at present. There are no great restrictions on the processed materials. Except for the soft rubber type, the strength of the hand board processed by cnc is better than that of 3D printing and compound molding.
Precision CNC prototype proofing
Silicone compound mold: you need to make an original version first. The original version can be processed by cnc processing or 3D printing. For more complicated products, it is recommended to use 3D printing. To create a silicone mold based on the original version, the main advantages are short processing time and low cost.
3D printing prototype: The production cycle is shorter than cnc processing, and it can be made within a day. Now metal materials can be printed, but the surface of the printed handboard will be rougher, and the cost will be more expensive than cnc processing.
CNC lathe hand model
The raw materials for processing plastic prototype models are made of plastic. Some plastic prototypes are mainly used, such as commonly used TVs, telephones, electric fans, refrigerators, etc. Most of them refer to housings or assembly parts.
The silicone hand board model is the same, the processing raw material is silicone, mainly to show the product design of the hand board, such as cars, mobile phones, toys, crafts, daily necessities and so on. Silicone is used according to different requirements.
The raw materials for the processing of the metal hand model are aluminum, magnesium, zinc alloy and other metal materials, mainly the hand boards of some high-end products, such as notebook computers, advanced single players, MP3 players, CD players and so on.
Batch aluminum alloy hand board processing
1. Appraisal of design. It can be divided into: size, proportion of dismantled parts, color matching color, material and surface texture, etc.
2. The rationality evaluation of structural design. Can be divided into: product size, assembly method, structural strength, fit gap, material selection, etc.
3. Product functional testing. It can be divided into: assembly test, operation test, drop test, electrical test, motherboard performance test, etc.
4. Cost optimization before commissioning. It can be divided into: structural component cost accounting (which must be and which can be cancelled), electrical layout optimization (such as FPC wiring method, etc.), assembly method cost optimization, etc.
5. Prototype display. It can be divided into: market promotion, electronic exhibition display, e-commerce photography, etc.
CNC Shouban processing
1. Whether it is plastic parts, solid hardware, or sheet metal parts, our factory can be integrated processing.
2. In addition to CNC directly processing the model, the model can also be produced by 3D printing or laser cutting.
3. When a small batch of plastic hand model is needed, you can use the method of silicone compound mold, or open the fast mold to batch rapid prototyping.