Through strict production processes and standardized operations to produce products that meet customer requirements, improve business efficiency.
Ensure that products that meet customer requirements are produced through strict production processes and standardized operations, and improve business efficiency.
2. Scope of application
Applicable to production approval management of injection molded parts required by production plan.
3.1 The statistician is responsible for the coordination of production materials.
3.2 Technicians are responsible for process adjustment and operation guidance.
3.3 The operator is responsible for the production and visual inspection of the parts.
Injection molding: the process of using the injection molding machine to produce the desired product in the mold through a certain process.
5. Working procedures
5.1 After the first start-up of the technician is completed and the process is stable, the number of waste products generated during the start-up process is counted, filled in the original record form, and the number of mold openings of the injection molding machine is cleared, delivered to the operator for production, and according to the characteristics of the product Operators conduct simple training. Then fill in the “Injection Process Inspection Record Form” to verify the conformity of the production process with the process card. If the requirements of the process and the process card are quite different, it is necessary to report to the workshop director in time to analyze the reasons for the change in the process.
5.2 The operator should verify the raw materials and packaging after each picking. The operator of each hand-over shift must perform a check and fill out the “Original Record Form of Injection Molding Process”. (Contents of inspection: production time, quantity of rejects, quantity of qualified products, mold opening, etc.)
5.3 Specific operation instructions
Ⅰ. Start the first shift
(1) Start the first shift and make the environment around the machine well, and arrange the packaged items neatly according to regulations;
(2) When the first shift is started, the waste materials cleared during the process adjustment process are cleaned up, and the waste parts that appear during the debugging process are concentrated in the waste barrel;
(3) To receive pre-production training for craftsmen and quality inspectors, it is necessary to master the essentials and precautions such as picking and repairing parts to ensure product quality, and master equipment, molds and special structures to ensure safe production.
Ⅱ. Non-first start-up
(1) Before going to work every day, sharpen the knives used for repairing parts, and ensure that enough knives are used during working hours;
(2) Prepare for the handover of the handover shift, and check the equipment mold and its auxiliary equipment (mold temperature controller, hot runner temperature control box) and process parameters according to the requirements listed in the “Initial Recording Table of Injection Process” And make a record, if there is any abnormality, immediately find the technician to adjust and find the reason;
(3) Sort out various packaging products for production and use in the production process.
5.3.2 Working process
(1) When opening a mold to take parts, it is strictly forbidden to dip your body into the mold. In normal production, the mold can only be closed after confirming that there are no foreign objects on the mold and the slider and ejector of the mold are reset. It can only be operated by one person during production. You must concentrate on your work. You are not allowed to leave the work position. You should regularly check and clean the spillage between the nozzle and the mold. Pay attention to the operation and lubrication of the machine at any time. ;
(2) Perform 100% visual inspection on the off-machine products. If the product has consecutive (more than three) quality problems as follows, the quality inspector should be searched in time to confirm and notify the craftsman to find the reason, and the found unqualified products are put into waste products Barrel, and record the found unqualified products on the “Initial Record Form for Injection Molding Process”;
(3) Repair the material handle and burrs, put the material handle in the waste recycling box, and put the unqualified products into the red unqualified product box. For each semi-finished product or finished product, you need to paste the qualified record and indicate the work number Carry out marking, and the repaired semi-finished products will be shaped or packaged directly according to the specified time, and after confirming that they are correct (the left and right parts cannot be mixed), paste the packing list into the qualified product area;
(4) The operator needs to mark the number of times of use of the product carton. The specific method does not find the “tian” logo on the side. Every time it is used, a “√” is marked in the space.
5.3.3 End of work
Ⅰ. Plan completed
(1) After the production plan is completed, notify the person in charge of the operation body or the process personnel to shut down the equipment, and the person in charge of the operation body is responsible for arranging the mold change and organizing production;
(2) Check the production quantity, and carefully fill in the “Initial Record Form for Injection Molding Process”, separately pack the unsatisfactory box work, and hand it over to the person in charge of the operating body for preservation;
(3) Around the cleaning and finishing machine, the person in charge of the operating agency shall arrange a new production plan.
(1) Carefully fill in the “Initial Record Form of Injection Molding Process”, do a good job of handover, and inform the successor of the matters that should be paid attention to during the production process;
(2) Cleaning and sorting work site;
(3) Go through the storage procedures.
5.3.4 Do on-site management to meet the requirements of 6S (organization, rectification, cleaning, cleaning, cultivation, habits)