Plastic mold manufacturing is a very complicated process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the final real use, the impact of each process on the quality of the injection mold must be considered throughout the entire life cycle. All the details must be in place, so as to improve the quality of the final injection mold.
1. Choose the casting material. The quality of the material directly affects the quality of the injection mold. It is very important to choose the material with good performance and good heat resistance. In this case, the product produced is the best.
2. The design of the injection mold must be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the needs of the current market, they must be rationally designed and use the most standard mold structure to complete the pros and cons of the mold parts. 1. Standard implementation of mold structure usability and technical machinability.
3. A perfect quenching process. For injection molds, the quenching process is indispensable. The steps of quenching should be operated correctly. If a wrong operation is performed in one step, it will cause quality problems in the produced mold, which will cause the injection mold to fail. Use or shorten the service life.
4. Mould assembly: The injection mould assembly is just like assembling the machine. Every part and every screw can’t make mistakes, otherwise the consequences will be quite serious, ranging from product defects to production, and from damage to the mold, causing scrap. Therefore, the assembly work must be very meticulous. During the assembly process, pay particular attention to the cleaning of the mold, especially the waterway and screw holes, and be sure to blow the iron scraps inside.
5. Mould maintenance: Mould maintenance is mainly the maintenance and maintenance in the production process. Every time the mold is used, comprehensive maintenance is required, especially the rust prevention of the molding part and the rust prevention of the main moving parts. Because the mold is exposed to water during the production process, water may get on the mold during installation or disassembly, so make sure that the mold is dry, and then apply a layer of oil to protect it.