How to prevent damage during the processing of plastic molds, if we want to prevent damage, we must improve our own strength. If there is no strength, why should customers choose us? Why do customers choose not to choose better? When the customer stays, we have to increase our awareness of preparedness, but this does not have to be done to give the customer a kind of trust.
Measures to prevent damage during processing of plastic molds
1. Outstanding structural design of castings
The wall thickness of the casting is as uniform as possible to prevent the occurrence of thermal joints, so as to reduce the heat exhaustion caused by the heat accumulation of part of the mold. There should be proper rounded corners at the corners of castings to prevent sharp corners on the mold from causing stress.
2. Reasonable plastic mold structure design
- (1) Each element in the mold should have sufficient rigidity and strength to withstand pressure without deformation. The wall thickness of the mold must be satisfied in order to reduce the deformation.
- (2) The pouring system design minimizes impact and erosion on the core.
- (3) Correctly select the public service coordination and appearance roughness of each component.
- (4) Adhere to mold thermal balance.
3. Standard heat treatment process
Through heat treatment, the metallographic arrangement of the material can be changed, insisting on the necessary strength, hardness, dimensional stability at high temperature, thermal fatigue resistance and material cutting performance. The correct heat treatment process will get a very good effect, and the performance of the steel is controlled by the quenching temperature and time, cooling rate and tempering temperature.
4. Control of die casting production process
- (1) Temperature control: the preheating temperature and working temperature of the mold; the alloy pouring temperature, under the premise of insisting on excellent molding, use a lower pouring temperature.
- (2) Reasonable die casting process: specific pressure and filling speed.
- (3) Adjust the clamping force of the machine to make the mold force evenly. Pay attention to the debris on the surface of the mold, so as to avoid the residual stress on the mold surface when the mold is closed, causing deformation.
- (4) Strictly control the alloy smelting and reduce the gas in the molten metal.