Design method of spring, brace and limit post in mold design
- 1. A blue spring special for plastic molds is used, and both ends of the return spring must be smoothed
- 2. All molds must be equipped with 4 return springs on the thimble plate to help the thimble retract evenly;
- 3. If the mold does not have a slanted top, the spring can be directly installed on the return needle; if the mold has a slanted top, the spring needs to be installed in another position, the spring plus the needle positioning;
- 4. The return spring cannot be compressed more than 48% of the free length, and four ejection limit nails need to be made on the thimble panel when the plastic parts are effectively ejected; the spring compression ratio should meet the following conditions: X = L * 0.48-10 (Preload length), Y = L-10 (L refers to the length, take the standard value), the original standard of the order spring: DF (yellow spring) d * L (DF = model, d = outer diameter, L = original length )
- 5. No less than 6 garbage nails should be installed between the thimble plate and the bottom plate, and fixed on the bottom needle plate;
- 6. The support head should be designed as close as possible to the middle of the mold, and the largest diameter should be used.