The processing technology of injection molds has become more and more popular in the plastics production industry. After decades of development, the entire process has matured, but many injection mold factories still often have problems in the processing of injection molds, resulting in final production. The product is not qualified, so what factors will affect the color difference?
Color difference in injection molded products
- ① Factors in raw materials:Including toner replacement, plastic material brand change, and styling agent replacement.
- ② The variety of raw materials is different:Dongguan injection molding manufacturers pointed out that if PP materials and ABS materials or PC materials require the same color, but there is a slight color difference due to different material types, but a limited range is allowed.
- ③ Equipment process reasons:The temperature, pressure and melting time during the injection molding process will also cause color difference problems. In addition, different batches of mixing, different machine beer and other process factors will also affect.
- ④ Environmental factors: Dongguan injection mold manufacturers have summarized through years of experience that the general barrel is not clean, the hopper has dust, and the mold has oil stains.
- ⑤ Toner itself: some toners are not subject to temperature, and products are easily changed by temperature changes.