Basic parts for plastic mold processing
- ①Molded parts, including concave molds, punches, and various molding cores, are the inner and outer surfaces of the molded products or the upper and lower end surfaces, side holes, undercuts, and threads.
- ② Support fixed parts, including mold base plate, fixed plate, support plate, pad, etc., used to fix the mold or support pressure.
- ③Guide parts, including guide posts and guide sleeves, are used to determine the relative position of the movement of the mold or ejection mechanism.
- ④ Core pulling parts, including inclined pins, sliders, etc., are used to pull out the movable core when the mold is opened to demold the product.
- ⑤ Push out parts, including push rod, push tube, push block, push plate, push ring, push rod fixing plate, push plate, etc., to demold products. Most injection molds use standard mold bases. This mold base is made up of basic parts whose structure, form and size have been standardized and serialized. The mold cavity can be processed according to the shape of the product. The use of a standard mold frame is beneficial to shorten the molding cycle.