Advantages of domestic plastic mold factory industry development
In view of the current situation, the development of the plastic mold industry indicates that the diffusion rate of industry-related knowledge will become more and more light. The knowledge points introduced below are the advantages of mold injection blow molding:
- (1) When the melt is injected into the cavity of the parison mold, it receives a certain orientation effect in the circumferential direction. In addition, the temperature of the parison during inflation is lower than that of extrusion blow molding, and the orientation effect produced by inflation can be retained more, which helps to improve the strength and other properties of the container.
- (2) The container size (especially the neck thread size) has high precision: it is easier to ensure the uniformity of the container wall thickness according to the requirements, and the container specifications are uniform.
- (3) No seam is formed on the container, no trimming is required, and generally no scraps are produced (the scraps produced by extrusion blow molding are usually 5% to 30%).
- (4) A sliding bottom module can be set on the blow mold, so the design flexibility of the bottom shape of the container is greater.
- (5) It is more suitable for molding rigid plastic containers and wide-mouth containers.
- (6) The gloss of the container is high, and the container made of transparent polymer is always transparent.